Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Overview
The ultimate version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC is completely redesigned. It is based on a performance architecture that is more responsive to ever-expanding galleries and has an unparalleled processing engine with noisy noise reduction and sharpening tools to achieve the best image quality.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC
- The interface is beautiful and friendly
- View, manage and organize images in a graphical environment and beautiful
- Perform a variety of editing actions to improve the color, brightness, contrast, noise, size, and Pictures
- Editing a variety of video formats commonly used as a non-destructive and without altering the original file
- Ability to print images at full settings
- Ability to create an image gallery and use it on the web
- Advanced search and detailed images
- View images as a slideshow with support for video files
- Coordination and integration with Photoshop
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10* with 64bit support (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available harddisk space for program installation
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements:
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10capable video adapter for GPU related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for
- Large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5Kresolution monitors.
- License Type :Full_version
- Release Date :September 5th, 2022
- Languages :Multilingual