Altium Designer 22 has significantly enhanced user experience and productivity with a modern interface to simplify the design experience and enable unprecedented performance optimization, aided by 64-Bit architecture and multi-threading for better stability, speed, and functionality during PCB design.
Altium Designer 22 focuses on delivering new, easy-to-use, and productivity-enhancing PCB design tools in a single, unified application. Leveraging feedback and suggestions from the design community, Altium Designer features 22 capability updates and performance optimizations to significantly enhance user experience and productivity.
In addition to the easy-to-use, modernized user interface, Altium Designer will also feature a much-anticipated upgrade to 64-bit architecture and multi-threading for more excellent stability, speed, and functionality. These updates will allow designers to increase their design speed and task executiandlso provide more flexibility and control, simplifying the overall design process.
Overview of Altium Designer 22 Features
- Change thermal connection styles for pads and vias on the fly.
- Discover to how easily route both rigid and flex designs by following the countors of your board.
- Improved features in Draftsman make it even easier to create your PCB fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Move components on your board without having to reroute them.
- Organize your design exactly as you want with no layer restrictions.
- Explore how Altium Designer makes it easy to define the materials in your layer stack.
- Manage multiple impedance profiles for stripline, microstrip, single or differential pairs.
- Foe moire information check https://www.altium.com/