CorelCAD 2023 Overview
The professional, affordable, and simplified CAD software. Achieve outstanding results with CorelCAD 2023, an affordable collection of powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools purpose-built for architecture, engineering, construction (AEC), and manufacturing professionals who demand precision. Turn visualization into realization on Windows and macOS, thanks to native. DWG file support for efficient collaboration and.STL support for productive 3D publishing.
Unleash CorelCAD, a robust collection of design tools developed expressly for manufacturing, construction and engineering professionals. Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of leading CAD software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly.
Confidently deliver complex projects on time and with precision using CorelCAD. The latest AutoCAD, full native, .DWG file format support allows designers to collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich user experience.
Features of CorelCAD 2023
- Professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools
- Industry-standard file compatibility with .DWG, .STL, .PDF and .CDR
- Efficient project collaboration and sharing
- Optional automation and customization
- Patterns along paths
- Centerline construction
- Trimming options
- Object snaps and EntityGrips
- Print dialog
- Auto-Completion for commands
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Microsoft Windows 11,Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon x2 Dual-Core processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 500 MB hard disk space
- 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
- Version :2023 v2022.0 Build 188.8.131.523
- License Type :Full_version
- Release Date :August 4th, 2022