DxO PhotoLab 2020 v4 Full Version for Windows.
Achieve spectacular image quality in just one step with DxO DeepPRIME, our revolutionary new technology based on artificial intelligence (AI) and developed using deep learning. Exclusive to DxO, DeepPRIME technology not only drastically improves digital noise reduction, but also enhances demosaicing.
The resulting profiles let DxO PhotoLab automatically and effectively correct any optical flaws in YOUR equipment. With the inclusion of local adjustment tools, DxO has transformed a great RAW conversion and optical correction tool into a powerful image editor.
DxO PhotoLab gives you access to all the tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching all the way to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos.
Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography. Select, sort, edit, and export your images to social networks or another program using a single intuitive interface. You can even edit your images in Adobe Lightroom and switch back to DxO PhotoLab 2020 while still maintaining an optimized workflow.
DxO PhotoLab 4 Key Features :
- U point local adjustment technology perfection is just a few clicks away
- Optical corrections Get the most out of your equipment
- Prime denoising technology don’t be afraid of the dark…or high ISO values
- Manual or automatic? perfection is just a few clicks away
- RAW & much more image quality before everything else—that’s the DNA of DxO
- Customized profiles
- A simple and intuitive workflow
Details & Requirements :
- Full Version Software
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration