Guitar Pro (2020) v7.5 Multilingual+Soundbanks Full Version
Arobas Music Guitar Pro 7 Full version offers many reading features: 3 types of notation (standard/tablature/slash), zoom and virtual fretboard/keyboard to visualize the exact positioning of your fingers on them. Create your own professional scores for one or several instruments and capture your notes quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
The sound engine offers more than 1000 sounds (presets) using 200 soundbanks and 80 effects/amps modeling recorded in studio. Select your sounds among our built-in sounds or create your own presets. Enjoy a series of tools to optimize your practice sessions: tempo, looper, metronome, chord and scale library, guitar and piano fretboard. You can also edit or buy full scores files and then be able to solo or mute individual parts.
Arobas Music Guitar Pro 7 Full version file format is the most widespread when it comes to look for tabs online. Download songs online or access to 2000 high quality full instruments tabs made by our team on mySongBook. Print your tabs, read it on your Guitar Pro app for smartphone or tablet, or export it in various formats like PDF, audio, image, MusicXML, MIDI…
Guitar Pro (2020) v7.5 Latest Key Features :
- The brand new graphic interface introduces mobile sidebars as well as a toolbar that allows you to access the main features with a single click.
- Tablature is now available for every track, including drums.
- The audio setting for the RSE (Realistic Sound Engine, soundbanks exclusive to Guitar Pro) tracks has been simplified. You can now choose your preset among 1000 models that bring together an instrument and an effect chain.
- RSE tracks can be mixed with MIDI without any lag or latency.
- Many new instrument sounds have been added, from gipsy guitar to electric sitar and dobro, fretless bass or bagpipes.
- You can now plug your guitar into Guitar Pro 7 via an audio interface and play along using the effect chain and the virtual amp set for the active track. You can choose from 10 guitar amps (from very clean to very distorted) and 3 bass amps.
- New audio export formats are available: MP3, FLAC, Ogg, AIFF.
- New musical notation elements have been added, like golpe for flamenco, pick scrape for the Van Halen fans, and dead slap for bass players. The elements of musical notation are now displayed more accurately (e.g.,bends, collisions between several elements).
- Performances have been optimized: startup is faster, scrolling is seamless, the sound quality is better, and the overall setup simpler.
- A polyphonic tuner allows you to check the tuning of every string with a single strum.
- MIDI and MusicXML imports and exports have been improved. You can now use a password to protect your files from being read or edited.
- Guitar Pro 7 allows you to read and edit files created with any other previous version of Guitar Pro.
Video Features of Guitar Pro (2020) v7.5
Top features in Guitar Pro 7.5 Final :
The interface gets more modern still, and more user-friendly. A toolbar contains the main functionalities of the software and an inspector simplifies choosing the song and tracks settings.
Performance and ease of use
Software startup and file loading have been enhanced. Scrolling and zooming are now both smoother. The install/update process is also improved.
The software is compatible with high resolution screens (Retina and HD) and touch screens.
Quality of the score’s design
The score-display engine has been entirely rewritten for even more realistic, professional sheet music.
New musical notation elements
Notation now includes golpe, pick scrape, and dead slap. The writing of bends in standard notation has been enhanced, and we have improved the management of conflicts between the various elements of the score.
Tablature for all tracks
In addition to fretted instruments like guitars, standard notation gets automatically transposed into tablature — this on all tracks, including piano, voice or drums.
Connect your guitar to Guitar Pro
Plug your guitar into an external sound card connected to Guitar Pro and apply to it the effects exactly as they have been modeled for any track in a given file.
Simply brush down the six strings together to check their tuning in a single stroke.
New instrument banks
Many sounds have been added, including the dobro, flamenco, manouche, and 7-string nylon guitars, the electric sitar, fretless bass, jazz double bass, accordions, mellotron, harmonicas, bagpipe, new synthesizers, and drum machines.
You can choose between mono and stereo for all acoustic instruments, as well as add automatic spacialization to drumkits.
Simplified audio adjustments
Choose and modify your sound from over 1000 presets combining a soundbank and an effects chain.
Details & Requirements :
- Full Version Software
- Video Included (How to setup full version)
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 2GB
- Disk space: 1GB
- Capabilities: 32bit & 64bit
- Developer: Guitar Pro