Pixologic ZBrush 2021 Final Full Version for Windows
Pixologic Zbrush 2021 for Windows PC sets the industry standard for digital sculpting. Its features enable you to use customizable brushes to shape, texture, and paint virtual clay in a real-time environment that provides instant feedback.
Pixologic ZBrush 2021 is a three-dimensional modeling software. This program makes it much easier for you to create the 3D objects as it models the process of sculpting a 3D sculpture, powered by a real-time 3D rendering engine. Pixologic ZBrush allows you not only to sculpt three-dimensional objects, but also to paint them, drawing strokes with depth, as well as automatically affix shadows and highlights.
Overview of Pixologic ZBrush 2021 for Windows
Dynamesh is ZBrush’s digital clay. It rebuilds the topology of your model as you sculpt, creating a smooth, even surface for you to add fine details. Will apply steps between different resolutions of your model and changes on any level to each one. This enables you to create complex models but still make big changes when you need to. If you’re a concept artist or illustrator, you’ll find that ZBrush bridges the gap between 2D and 3D.
Compose 2D images where you can make real-time changes while maintaining accurate lighting and depth. Paint models with pixel-by-pixel control using customizable brushes. Use GoZ to create complex textures in PhotoShop and see them applied to your scene as you work.
ZBrush introduces multi-language support and many other enhancements such as a new transformation tool, the Gizmo 3D, and a new text generator that will allow the artist to create text and logos with real-time adjustments. And these are only the beginning!
Pixologic ZBrush 2021 Key Features
- Elastic Option for Curve Mode
- Liquid Option for Curve Mode
- Equidistant Gizmo Mesh Duplication
- Remember Draw Size
- Remember Dynamic Mode for Draw Size
- Tessimate Geometry
- New PolyGroup by Normals Algorithm
- Added Draw Transformation Border option to hide transformation border
- Increased OBJ Import file size capacity
- Increased Output Size for 3D Print Hub
- New Snake Hook Brushes for Scultpris Pro
- Option to Save Startup Default Material
- QuickSaves Can Now be Saved to Any Hard Drive
- New Activation and License Management System with Unique Login Support
- Create Displacement Maps from the highest subdiv level if HD geometry levels are present
- OBJ Import will not accept Color Vertex information
- Presets added to Decimation Master
Improve your sculpting process with Dynamics. It allows you to compress, expand, inflate any surface under the influence of gravity. Now it is even easier to create realistic fabric folds on any planes.
Controlled fabric modeling
Dedicated brushes that use the Dynamics engine help you to interact with the surface of the fabric. You can choose the location of the folds, any of their geometry, freely move the folds in the workspace and create them in real time. The ClothTwister brush simulates a curled fabric. ClothWind is directional movement. ClothPinchTrails will create a seam from the fabric.
Spotlight Snapshot 3D now treats color as a polygroup. Now you can apply color to the areas that you selected and isolated, for example, when creating clothes. These areas can then be quickly hidden and removed using Dynamics.
More performance improvements have now been added to ZBrush. It is worth noting the increase speed in all sectors. Also, the response time with high poly model is faster.
New features have been added to the ZModeler brush system. Now you can use Equidistant Inset and Extrude Edge to work with polygons.
iMage3D in GIF and PNG formats
Check out the iMage 3D format. With it, you can display your 3D model and a picture of your work in a GIF or PNG file, and then share it with others. This file can be placed on any website, where it will be displayed as a regular 2D image. And if you open this file in ZBrush, you can edit the complete model with all its supporting tools.
Thanks to the capabilities of Pixologic ZBrush, you can work with standard three-dimensional objects, using brushes to modify the geometry of materials and textures. The ability to use HDRI environments gives the finished images the highest level of realism. The main feature of Pixologic ZBrush is the DynaMesh modeling process, which allows you not to worry about the topology and automatically rebuild the model as you edit it.
Order Pixologic ZBrush 2021 at best deal on STFSoft.com to enjoy the process of sculpting an entire structure, as well as building digital sculptures in this program. Bring your 3-D design ideas to life with the powerful tools of this program that is used by beginners and professionals in the field of building objects of various types of complexity.
Product Details & Requirements
- Full Version Software
- Lifetime Access
- Unlimited Installation
- Video Setup Guide Included
- No Extra Payment
- OS: 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or newer. (32-bit operating systems are no longer supported.)
- CPU: Core2duo or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology or better.
- RAM: 4 GB (6+ GB strongly recommended)
- HDD: 8 GB of free hard drive space for ZBrush and its scratch disk.
- Video card: Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
Created By : Pixologic
Version : 2021.7.1
License Type : Full_version
Release Date : September 18th, 2021
Languages : Multilingual
- Download File Size : 1.51GB
- Secure Download with Google Drive