Rhino 3D 2021 v7.3 Full Version for Windows
Rhinoceros also known as Rhino has become one of the standard 3D modeling tools for designers and architects. You can start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or only an idea—Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and document your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction.
Rhinoceros 3D 7 can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds. Its accuracy and flexibility makes it possible to students to explore and build their ideas without having to spend much time learning “CAD”.
Also, any geometry created in Rhino can be exported to laser cutters, milling machines or 3D printers, and this is really what makes Rhino different from general 3D modeling tools based in polygons, where you can create great images, but without manufacturing precision.
Rhino 3D 2021 v7.3 Key Features :
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Details & Requirements :
- Full Version & Lifetime Use!
- Video Setup Guide Included
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: No more than 63 CPU Cores
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended